Hi 2017! After bidding 2016 goodbye with what most would consider an unnecessary amount of food (including a stack of Mildred’s blueberry pancakes, scotch eggs and champagne), it’s time to start making some changes.
For me, this means:
- cold-pressed almond milk everyday
- remembering to moisturize every night
- chia seeds and oatmeal
- consuming a little less cheese (tough, as we currently have 6 different cheeses in our fridge, one of which is burrata)
- remembering to take my iron pills every day, and
- writing Pup & Grub a little more consistently.
Although I’ve never been one for New Year’s resolutions, these are little changes that, for me, are (fingers crossed) doable.